Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More dive gear!

In addition to the BCD that I got last month, I've finally completed my gear with my set of regulators and gauge. :)


I decided to get a full Mares set because they are the cheapest reliable brand for me now. The Mares Prestige 12S She Dives edition, the Rover octopus and the Mission 2 console cost me around RM1,430. I would have gone for the Scubapro MK25/S600 system if it didn't cost RM2,800 (this is without an octopus and the gauge). 

The set is pretty good~ I initially thought the Prestige was too big, but that's probably because I was used to the Mares Proton which I used in my old workplace. It unfortunately gives off a clicking sound because of the mechanics inside the 2nd stage. I panicked for a while thinking that I may have shaken it too hard while rinsing it. The Aqua Lung Mikron is as small as the Proton I used and if I have more money in the future, I'll probably go for that, hee~ Or the Aqua Lung Titan LX with it's awesome auto-closure device. :)

Next stop, MIDE! I'm planning to get one of these, hoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment