Saturday, March 10, 2012

No spend month

Inspired by Georgette's No Spend Month, I'm gonna attempt this starting tomorrow. It's a pretty good time considering how my scholarship money should be coming in during the coming week (provided it's not late) and I need to save for a proper camera and an underwater housing for my research. By proper camera, I mean one that's not a toy. :)

Also, I figured that I should start saving for other things I might want to get later on this year. There's also at least two weddings I'll have to attend and they require air travel and accommodations. This year doesn't seem to be a cheap year for me. :-/

I'm going to budget myself at RM10 per day. Adding in phone bills at RM150 per month, parking fees at RM40-60 per month, and petrol for the car at RM80 per month, that totals my spending budget to around RM570-590. Scholarship money is only RM900 per month, so do the math. I might need a part time job. *Sigh*

Oh wait, I forgot tithing. That's RM80 per month. *salkdfja;slkfja;lkfj*

No comments:

Post a Comment