Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hey me

This morning Benjamin came on Facebook chat and showed me this picture:


I've been pretty upset over a series of events since two weeks ago, and I think I finally realized yesterday that I was being utterly stupid. Why am I giving someone who obviously doesn't care about me enough, the power to affect how I feel each day? It's utter rubbish and I'm glad that I've woken up to that fact. 

Enough of being silly, enough of being upset, enough of crying. I will be happy! And I will make the most of the time I have left. Oh whale sharks and manta rays (and maybe you, mola mola?), please let me see you before I pack up my dive gear!

I've grown to love this island and its people, but I think this is God's way of telling me that my time is up and I've to move on. Part of me still hurt because I really want to go in good terms, knowing that I'm leaving the place with friends being made. And I still hope so! But now, I hope that I'll have the strength to endure should the circumstance fail to be what I wish it would be. And to just be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment