Monday, March 7, 2011

Prayer for a friend

There's someone whom I treasure, and I think of her as a friend, but I'm not sure if it's reciprocated. :( Some of her actions had hurt me, and are still hurting me, but I think my "tahap kesayangan" towards her is quite high, so I keep trying to make nice even when I know that I'll most probably get hurt by the rejection.

A few days ago, I went up to her and told her that I wasn't happy with a few things, and her unexpected reaction took me aback. I knew that a few things were hurting her, but I didn't know that the effect was so bad. The situation between us got slightly better after the talk, but I felt pushed away again today. Yes, I hurt, and I know that I shouldn't expect people to act like how I expect them to...still, I love her as a friend and I would very much like for things to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment